Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Discussion Notes

  • Internet brings people closer together who have the same questions
  • Communication, lets more people connect from various places which allows questions to be answered by more people more quickly
  • Open-mindedness is good
  • Freedom creates more creative thinking, structure can hinder it
  • Do what you love, but also love what you do?
  • People don't always want or know what to do with freedom if they've never really been exposed to it.
These concepts can help later because I know know to be open minded and get answers from the interwebs. I will be more creative afterwards because of the new found freedom, but without the rewards and structure it may be more harder to get the initiative to learn some things. But I'll be able to look up things that interest me and love it, because it's what I'm doing.

They can maybe help with the AP test because I can get answers to questions from some other resources. But really these ideas will help more in the future, because these ideas seem more about how to use freedom and learn on your own, not learn the specific criteria set in front of you as with the AP test.

I can participate more in conversations. I don't enjoy doing that, it's better to watch everyone else try and come up with answers. There's something to be said for someone who can sit and listen, and that why I feel obliged to do it. To me it's easier to learn just listening, as against the idea of our conversation that is. I can involve myself more into the learning network so that my listening will be more effective, that is one way I can improve the information exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment